Friday, May 16, 2014

Summer's Sunbathers - impressionistic representational acrylic floral painting by Pennsylvania Contemporary Artist Pat Koscienski

Summer's Sunbathers
24" x 36"
Acrylic on canvas
SOLD
This painting was done with acrylic paint on canvas from a photo I had taken when painting plein aire at Ashcombes Farms in Mechanicsburg last year.  It will be on exhibit in my studio at 2nd Floor Gallery, 105 S. Market St., Mechanicsburg, Pa.  If in the area, stop by to see it in person....always better.  If you have any questions, or wish to purchase, contact PAT.  If you would like to see more of my paintings, both representational and abstract, please visit my website at:

5 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Gosh, Pat! This painting is huge and I quite love it! How stunning this would look in an old farm house with the shabby chic look, fresh air blowing the sheer curtains in billows into the room...This would be the one spot of color in the room...I can see the beauty clearly in my head. An absolutely stunning painting!!

Pat Koscienski said...

Thanks, Sherry. You have me picturing it, too.

hmuxo said...

You can be sure that if I'm in the area I would stop to see your paintings, Pat!!! These flowers are so beautiful..nice colors...

Pat Koscienski said...

Thanks, Hilda. Usually I don't paint many flowers, large; but, I'm having fun doing these and may try a few more. lolol

Rosemary said...

This large painting is a WOW! Paintings of sunflowers always make me smile - feels good just looking at yours in the photo! Would love to see it in person!