Monday, April 24, 2017

Holding Strong Against the Storm, oil painting of bluebird in snowy winter storm by Pen nsylvania Contemporary Artist Pat Koscienski

Holding Strong Against the Storm
20" x 10"
Oil
Canvas
SOLD

It has been quite a while since I have posted.  A lot in life happening that I have no control over.  This painting done around the time that I felt exactly as this little blue bird.  Hopefully, the storm subsides and the calm will once again return.  This painting sold by Art & Soul Gallery in Lemoyne, Pa.  Thank you Lyn O'Neil!  If you have any questions contact PAT.  To see more of my paintings, please visit my website at:

www.patkoscienski.com






2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Hope all is calm in your world now! The format you chose emphasizes this little bird's struggle! These verticals are favs of mine. Not surprised to see the "sold" - congratulations!

Pat Koscienski said...

Thanks, Rosemary. Life is calming down; a new chapter starting.