Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"Ala Van Gogh" by Pat Koscienski


"Ala Van Gogh"
5" x 7"
Acrylic on canvas

"Ala Van Gogh" was initially painted for Michelle Burnette's challenge on Follow the Masters blogspot. It was previously posted, but I made some changes on the part of the field that goes down to the stream. I thought I would post this painting with the initial painting so everyone could compare the change. However, being the novice that I am in the blogging world, I deleted my whole posting when I only wanted to delete just the photo that I posted (I realized the color needed adjusted). Learning keeps taking place, but it sometimes feels like it never ends. And, that can bring in frustration, especially when it becomes time consuming. LOL I'm sure you have all been through it. Sorry, I lost all your wonderful comments, to boot.

DAILY PAINTER OF PENNSYLVANIA PAT KOSCIENSKI
www.dailypaintersabstract.blogspot.com
www.dailypaintersofpennsylvania.blogspot.com
www.patkoscienski.com

No comments: