Monday, May 10, 2010

Tiger Lilies - Abstracted Acrylic Modern Contemporary Textured Floral Painting by Pennsylvania Daily Painter Pat Koscienski


Tiger Lilies
24" x 12"
Acrylic on Canvas
SOLD
Tiger Lilies is done in a thick, textured, encaustic-like style. A lot of depth and soft muted color.
This painting will be on exhibit in my new studio that I share with artist and friend, Carolyn Gibboney at the 2nd Floor Gallery, 105 S. Market St., Mechanicsburg, PA. There will be a free wine and cheese reception on Saturday, May 15 from 7pm to 10 pm. Mechanicsburg will also have a gallery walk during the day. If in the area, stop in to see us, our art works, and our new studio. If you have any questions, or wish to purchase, contact Pat at patsfineart@hotmail.com If interested in seeing more of my paintings, please visit my website at:

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow wow wow Pat. I could feel my pupils dilate trying to take in this beauty. Wonderful!

Leslie Hawes said...

Love it! Exciting piece.

Pat Koscienski said...

Sheila and Leslie, thanks for your visit and wonderful comments.

Autumn Leaves said...

So wish I could come out and see your studio, Pat. This too is lovely. You are such a wonderful and prolific painter. I wish you so much success!

Tatiana said...

Nice, Pat!
Every time I see your abstracts I want to try to paint one! :-)
And BTW your new studio is awesome!

Pat Koscienski said...

Thank you, Autumn. You do have part of my works out there. In fact, a piece that no one out here ever got to see except on the blog. Thank you again for your faith in my work.

Pat Koscienski said...

Tatiana, you do need to try an abstract. South Central Pennsylvania needs to see more abstracts. Jeff Van Boskirk is building 2 more artist studios. You should have enough art work by now to fill one up yourself or share one with another artist.

Nan Johnson said...

I love this one Pat. The colors and lines, it just flows. Beautifully done.