Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Scuba Diver's Milieu - Impressionistic Acrylic Underwater Fish and Ocean Painting by Pennsylvania Daily Painter Pat Koscienski

Scuba Diver's Milieu

5" x 7"

Acrylic

Palette Knife
SOLD

This painting was done from a photo taken by friends who did a lot of scuba diving. I don't swim, so all the photos they gave me awe me, especially since I know I will never experience this. The only time I see these beautiful fish are in our aquarium. If you have any questions, or wish to purchase, E-MAIL ME. If you would like to see more of my paintings, please visit MY WEBSITE.

6 comments:

Rajasekharan Parameswaran said...

excellent.....

Pat Koscienski said...

Thanks, Rajasekharan.

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Beautiful, Pat - the lighting is perfect and 'watery' - makes me want to be down there looking for those wonderful fish!

Pat Koscienski said...

Thanks, Claire.

Autumn Leaves said...

Lovely! I am wondering if this was a nighttime shot they took, Pat? I too love the light and find it so very interesting!!

Pat Koscienski said...

Thanks, Autumn. I'm amost positive it was daytime. Maybe it was the depth, or the camera. But, it made for nice contrast.