Friday, June 7, 2013

Foggy Mooring - original impressionistic oil painting of moored boats by Pennsylvania Contemporary Artist Pat Koscienski


Foggy Mooring
14" x 11"
oil on canvas

This painting will be on exhibit the month of June at the Charley Krone Gallery located on the 2nd floor of the New Cumberland Library. This is one of 25 paintings that I will have hanging.   If in the area, stop in and visit the exhibit. Again, it is located on the 2nd floor of the New Cumberland Library, 1 Benjamin Plaza, New Cumberland, PA. If you have any questions, or wish to purchase, contact Pat.  If you would like to see more of my paintings please visit my website at:

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Such beautiful soft yellows, perfect for depicting my love of being on the water.

Pat Koscienski said...

Thanks, Sherry. It was a struggle for me to keep them toned down with grays to get that quiet, softer effect.