Monday, August 11, 2014

Earth's Ruby Gems - impressionistic representational acrylic floral painting of poppies by Pennsylvania Contemporary Artist Pat Koscienski

Earth's Ruby Gems
24" x 36"
Acrylic on deep gallery wrapped canvas
SOLD


This painting is the 3rd of my large floral collection.  It is  now exhibiting at Art and Soul Gallery,  900 Market Street, Lemoyne, Pa. on the second floor of the Farmer's Market.  If in the area, please stop in to see it.  If you wish to view more of my paintings, both representational and abstract, please visit my website at:

5 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Pat!!!

Pat Koscienski said...

Sherry, thanks so much for your visits and comments.

hmuxo said...

These red poppies are painted so beautifully, Pat...and I LOVE your previous painting of the yellow daffodils... The summer is passing by much too quickly so it's a treat seeing them on a canvas!

Pat Koscienski said...

Thanks, Hilda. I don't know why I decided to paint large floral, but I did enjoy doing them. They will be a good reminder of summer when the snow starts to fly. lolol

Rosemary said...

This is no doubt breathtaking when seen in person! Love the background color! Not a surprise that it's going to a new home.
So beautiful!