Tuesday, June 8, 2010

One More To Go - Acrylic Impressionistic Representational Painting of Strawberry and Mouse by Pennsylvania Daily Painter Pat Koscienski

One More To Go
12" x 12"
Acrylic on Canvas
SOLD
This painting was done for Lela Stankovic's Paint and Draw Together Challenge to paint texture and to choose the best possible title for the painting. We were also challenged to imagine where the 2nd strawberry went. I guess I didn't leave too much to the imagination with that one. Although I posted this, I still have work to do on the mouse. The strawberry is painted bigger than life, but I wanted it to be the focal point of the painting. If you have any questions, contact Pat at patsfineart@hotmail.com If interested in viewing more of my paintings, both representational and abstract, please visit my website at:

6 comments:

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Pat - this is so adorable! What a cute little mouse...maybe that's what has been nibbling on the strawberries in my garden this year!

Rosemary said...

Look at that little face! He's precious - and the strawberry looks delicious - no wonder he's nibbling away! Great job!

SYLVIANE said...

Obviously, we can't help laughing by watching your nice painting!Bravo for the imagination, Pat!

Autumn Leaves said...

What a precious little mouse! I love this piece, Pat!

Carol DeMumbrum said...

So adorable!! You should make a whole children's book using it. I love the light on the strawberry and the little mouse with a piece in his hand. It makes me want to know the whole story.

Pat Koscienski said...

Thanks, everyone for your visits and comments.