Sunday, November 28, 2010

Apple Harvest - Acrylic Impressionistic Representational Painting by Pennsylvania Daily Painter Pat Koscienski

Apple Harvest
10" x 8"
Acrylic on canvas

This painting was done from a photograph taken by Barb Benik for the November challenge on her blogspot Studio Atelier. The original photo had 4 apples and a background drape. I decided on only the 2 because I liked the vertical orientation of the stem. To see more versions of how this photo was painted for the challenge visit her StudioAtelierBlogspot. If you have any questions or wish to purchase, e-mail Pat. To see more of my paintings, please visit my website at:

8 comments:

Rajasekharan Parameswaran said...

MARVELOUS WORK.....

Pat Koscienski said...

Thank you, Rajasekharan, for your visits. Your comments are very appreciated.

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Pat, the colors in this are sumptious. And of course, I LOVE the leaves :)
Beautiful work, as always.

Unknown said...

There are some great versions there, yours is beautifully done, I like the rich reds, great job.

yasha said...

Lovely work Pat!I liked the hard looking stem and little yellow touches on the leaves and definitely the apples look delicious.

Pat Koscienski said...

Thanks, Claire, I struggle with leaves. I see Lela and Barb both have new challenges involving leaves...so, I will get more practice that I need.

Pat Koscienski said...

Thanks, Sam, sadly, you won't see mine posted there. Hotmail notified me that my mail wasn't delivered...after checking I realized I did not have the correct address, but too late to get it in. (I feel like the student who is explaining to the teacher why my homework isn't in LOLOL) Next time!

Pat Koscienski said...

Thank you, Yasha.