Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Girl With Cat - Oil Portrait of Girl And Cat by Pennsylvania Daily Painter Pat Koscienski

Girl With Cat
10" x 8"
Oil
This painting will be on exhibit the month of July in the Charley Krone Gallery located on the 2nd floor of the New Cumberland Library. This is one of 26 paintings for my "Animals, Birds, and Butterflies" Exhibit. I thought it would be interesting to gather and exhibit my animal paintings, whether they are the main subject of the painting, or just included in the painting. This is a portrait painting inspired by photograph of a teacher's granddaughter. If in the area, stop in and visit the exhibit. Again, it is located on the 2nd floor of the New Cumberland Library, 1 Benjamin Plaza, New Cumberland, PA. If you have any questions, or wish to purchase, contact Pat at patsfineart@hotmail.com If interested in viewing more of my paintings, both abstract and representational, please visit my website at:

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

Great job on two of my favorite subjects - children and pets! Love the expressions on both their faces! Good luck with the show, Pat! Wish I could see it!

Pat Koscienski said...

Thanks, Rosemary. I think their expressions are what made me almost snatch the photo from grandpa's hands. LOL

Autumn Leaves said...

Both the little girl and her cat are adorable, Pat. You handle every subject with such apparent ease and everything you touch turns to gold. Beautiful work.

Pat Koscienski said...

Thanks, Autumn, your are so complementary. However, every painting of mine has some angst in it...nothing comes easy. LOL