Saturday, July 31, 2010

Vineyard Vista IV - Acrylic Impressionistic Plein Air Landscape by Pennsylvania Daily Painter Pat Koscienski


Vineyard Vista IV
6" x 15" UF
10" x 20" F
Acrylic on Paper
This painting was done on site at Hunters Valley Winery in Liverpool, PA It will be one of the paintings I will have in the "Winery by the Woods" Soiree held by the winery to benefit the Art Association of Harrisburg. This event will be held on Saturday, August 7 from 5 pm to 8 pm. The Billies will perform on guitar, keyboard, percussion and vocals. 6 other artists, including Stephen Wetzel, Jon Tritt, Cathy Mabius, Madeline Reiley, Robert Hughes, and Ralph Hocker, will also be exhibiting their works. Tickets can be purchased at the winery for $35 or at the door for $40. Tickets can also be purchased on line at http://www.artassocofhbg.com/ Please join us for this very special event! To see more of my work, both abstract and representational, please visit my website at:

4 comments:

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

I LOVE the harmony of color in this - the golds and blues just sing!

Autumn Leaves said...

Pat, your work is always just so beautiful to my eyes. I find myself entranced by the lightplay on the leaves of that tree. The sky is that perfect blue that we sometimes see when all is right with the world. I think vineyards are beautiful and I wish you much success at this show!

Pat Koscienski said...

Thanks, Claire. I have to admit, God put those colors there, I just copied them.

Pat Koscienski said...

Thanks for your wonderful comments, Autumn. I found out while painting at the vineyard, that vineyards are always up on a high elevation like that and looking down, usually to a river, because of the sun, but mainly because of the good drainage. The sky will look even bluer for you, soon.....