Saturday, August 7, 2010

"Double Trouble" - Acrylic Contemporary Modern Still Life of Pears by Pennsylvania Daily Painter Pat Koscienski


"Double Trouble"
8" x 10"
Acrylic
This painting is another that I have posted before, but will be exhibiting at the Mechanicsburg Art Center for the month of August. It is a student/teacher exhibit with the main emphasis on the students showing their art. I teach private lessons for the MAC and if you are interested in something like that, contact MAC and we can set some times up at your convenience. The reception for this exhibit is today, on Artcraft Rd in Mechanicsburg, PA from 1-3 pm. They have their ice cream social today for everyone at this reception, so it is one of the yummy exhibits to attend. If in the area, drop by and enjoy! If you have any questions, please contact me at patsfineart@hotmail.com

4 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Loved it then, love it now, Pat. Puts me in the mood for Christmas for some reason!

Pat Koscienski said...

Thanks, Autumn. I'm always in the mood for Christmas.

Horst said...

Strong design and colors, I like it very much.

Pat Koscienski said...

Thanks, Horst. Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with figs. I can't come close to yours.